Wednesday, December 16, 2009

// DressedUndressed




DressedUndressed is a brand from Tokyo that do sort of dark minimal clothing, I met the Designers Takeshi and Emiko in Tokyo, while they were DJ'ing (they're also a DJ duo under the name SEX)
I did a small personal shoot and used some of their clothes they gave me the most amazing jacket and vest with leather detailing, their cutting is really good. here's a picture of me passed out a Tokyo Disney wearing one of their coats

click the logo to visit the DressedUndressed blog




2 comments:

Chad said...

Hmm,I viewed to their website and looked at their clothes but I just don't get it. I'm sure they are nice people, but it is hard for me to take their designs seriously when their designs are copies of Rad Hourani(which are copies of Rick Owens). I wish them the best, but they should try to do something a tad more original.

Matthew said...

They're reall really amazing people - so much fun!